Are You Ready To Quit Smoking?
Schedule Your Free Screening
Get Your Free Hypnosis Screening
Are You Ready To Quit Smoking?
Schedule Your Free Hypnosis Screening
You Will Quit Smoking with Hypnosis
Imagine not only the health benefits for yourself and those around you. Consider the cost savings alone will easily pay for this program many times over. Get Started Now!
Jeff & Devan Martin are committed to helping you quit smoking.
FAQs for Stop Smoking Hypnosis Programs
- How long does it take? Most people are able to stop after just one session, but more sessions are suggested to make sure you never want to smoke again. But we offer a “Lifetime Support” guarantee. If you feel like you may be relapsing come back for free and get the help you need.
- Will I gain weight? The wonderful thing is that the hypnosis program deals with the stress areas in your life which often cause you to overeat and many of the techniques used to quit smoking are part of our Weight Loss hypnosis program, so the short answer is No, let’s talk!
- Regain your health and enjoy a better lifestyle.
- Stop all the cravings to have another cigarette!
- Be amazed at how much money you save!
- Stop smelling like an old cigarette.
- Those around you will be very happy.
With the Help of Hypnosis
It’s time to lose the habit
The Effects of Smoking on Your Body
You already know that smoking is bad for you. That’s very clear. Although, it’s good to take a step back and take a look at how smoking cigarettes affects our bodies. Smoking is harmful to just about every organ you have and is attributed to almost one in five deaths in the US every year. So let’s look at the dangers of smoking and its effect on your body.
Smoking and the Immune System
Smoking compromises the immune system, making smokers more likely to have respiratory infections and auto-immune diseases like Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
Smoking and the Heart
Tobacco smoke contains a variety of harmful chemicals, that damage your heart from functioning properly. These chemicals also harm your blood cells. Both of these combined the damage increases your risk for diseases, including:
- Atherosclerosis (a disease in which plaque builds up in your arteries)
- Aneurysms (bulging blood vessels that can burst and cause death)
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD), which includes:
- Coronary heart disease (CHD)
- Heart attack and damage to your arteries
- Heart-related chest pain
- High blood pressure
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
Smoking and your lungs
Smoking cigarettes actually scars your lungs and damages your breathing. It also causes a wealth of respiratory-related issues, including:
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Cigarettes and Cancer
About 70 of the more than 7,000 chemicals found in tobacco smoke are known to cause cancer. Since smoking affects your entire body, it follows that smoking can cause a wide range of cancers, in various parts of your body including:
- Lungs, Trachea, Bronchus, Esophagus, Oral Cavity, Lips, Nasopharynx, Nasal cavity, Larynx, Stomach, Bladder, Pancreas, Kidney, Liver, Uterine Cervix, Colon, Rectum,
- Smoking is also known to cause leukemia.Purge SG Cache
8 Benefits of Quitting Smoking Hypnosis
- Works After 8 hours excess carbon monoxide is out of your blood
- After 5 days most of the nicotine has left the body
- After 1 week your sense of taste and smell improves
- After 1-month skin appearance is likely to improve
- After 3 months your lung function begins to improve
- After 12 months your risk of heart disease is cut in half
- After 1 year a pack-a-day smoker could save over $2500
- After 5-15 years your risk of stroke has declined to that of a non-smoker Get your Free Consultation and see if hypnosis is right for you. You will know for sure whether or not hypnosis is your solution
Get Your Free Hypnosis Consultation Today!
Break the Smoking Habit
*individual results may vary
** study data from www.hypnotherapy-directory.org.uk
Lincoln Hypnosis Center
770 North Cotner Blvd in Suite 310
Lincoln, NE 68505
Omaha Hypnosis Center
11414 West Center Road in Suite 325
Omaha, NE 68144
***Medical statistics are for educational purposes only and found in various places on the internet